Sunday, August 19, 2007

The Ron Paul Experiment

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is actually very funny. This blogger was told if he wrote Ron Paul's name a bunch of times and made a few funny remarks about Mr. Paul, he would get flooded with comments from Ron Paul supporters:


The good, wise folks at Blog P.I. tell me that if I write a nasty blog post about Ron Paul, I might get lots of comments. So let’s take that theory out for a test drive.

First, let’s get their attention: Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul. And, for good measure, Ron Pall.

Second, let’s say this: Ron Paul is not a real Republican.

Third, let’s wonder this: Is Ron Paul crazy?

Fourth, let’s make fun of the gold standard: Oh wait, I can’t do that. I used to work for Jack Kemp.


SEE MORE OF THE EXPERIMENT HERE
(91 comments so far... )

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home